Welcome To Binary Option Boss
Whether you’re a beginner to the world of binary option trading or are already an advanced trader, our site will help give you the knowledge and skills you need to be successful. Our web site includes a wealth of information including detailed trading strategy guides, lessons for beginners, and expert binary option broker reviews.
Quick Link: Best Binary Option Brokers of 2016
Best Binary Option Brokers of 2016
Cell 1 / 5
Cell 2 / 5
Banc De Binary
Cell 3 / 5
Cell 4 / 5
Cell 5 / 5
Cell 6 / 5
Cell 7 / 5
Cell 8 / 5
What Is Binary Option Trading?
Binary options have quickly become one of the most popular forms of online trading, and the reasons why are simple to understand. Simplicity and Profitability. Unlike the stock market or forex trading, even beginners can get started with binary options with a limited budget and minimal trading experience.
The basics of binary options are simple, and there are only two possible outcomes for every trade. Think of questions like:
- Will the price of gold increase or decrease in the next 24 hours?
- Will oil reach a certain price by 5PM tomorrow?
- Which stock will perform better over the next 7 days: Facebook or Google?
- Will your favorite stock increase or decrease in price?
If you guess correctly, you can earn as much as 85% profit on your investment amount. With binary options, both the risk and reward are fixed. You either win the trade, or you lose the trade. Its really that simple.
How Do You Trade Binary Options
Trading binary options is the simplest way to make money in the financial markets. Here's how easy it is to trade:
- Choose A Broker - Select a binary option platform to trade with. Most brokers allow you to get started for as little as a $200 deposit.
- Choose Your Asset - From inside the trading platform, choose which asset you'd like to trade. Every binary option broker has a large list of assets you can choose from including stocks, indices, commodities, and currencies.
- Choose Your Expiry Time - As a trader, you have the flexibility of choosing your trade's expiry time. You can set the expiry time to as little as 60 seconds if you want faster profits, or set the expiry time to 1 day, 7 days, 1 month, etc... if you want to implement a longer-term strategy. The choice is yours.
- Enter Your Investment Amount - Both your reward and risk are fixed, so you'll be able to see exactly how much you'll gain or lose on the trade.
- Choose Trade Direction - Make your prediction on which direction you think the market will go.
Advantages of Trading Binary Options
Unlike other forms of investing, you can start trading binary options with a minimum amount of money. Most brokers allow you to start trading on their platform with as little as a $100 investment, with the minimum trade amount being as little as $5-20 in most cases. In addition, both your profit and risk are fixed, so you can clearly see how much you gain to profit and lose before you execute a trade.
Fast Return on Investment
The unique part about binary options is that the expiry times for trades are much shorter than traditional investment avenues. Many platforms offer short-term contracts with expiry times of 60 seconds, 2 minutes, 1 hour, 1 day, etc… This flexibility is great for traders looking for a quick return on investment.
Simple and Easy Trading
Unlike forex trading or the stock market, binary options is extremely simple (even for beginners). To get started, all you have to do is choose a financial asset (such as gold), enter the amount you want to trade, select your expiry time, and select which direction you think the market will go (up or down).
Make Money In Any Market Condition
Binary options allows you to make money whether the markets are up or down. Unlike traditional investing, you don’t actually own any part of the financial asset you are trading. Binary options is simply predicting whether the price of an asset will rise or fall, which is why it’s just as easy to make money in a down economy.
Trade From Anywhere In The World
Binary option trading can be done anywhere in the world where an internet connection is accessible. This allows you to trade directly from your desktop, laptop, or even straight from your mobile phone.
ill decrease in price, then you’d make a “put” trade.