Boss Capital Review
Binary options are a relatively new opportunity for online investors, with most trading platforms first appearing on the web around 2008. Boss Capital, established in 2014, is one of the newest binary option trading platforms on the market. As with any new firm, there are pluses and minuses to consider.
On one hand, a younger firm has the potential to learn from the mistakes of others, as well as provide the latest in trading tech. On the other hand, a new firm won’t have the positive reputation which comes from years of satisfied customers. Fortunately, we took the risks for you! We joined Boss Capital and checked out the site from top to bottom. Do they benefit from being the “new kid on the block?” Check out our complete review below.
- Up To 85% Profit Trading Currencies, Stocks, Indices, and Commodities
- Get Access To Trading Academy Which Includes E-books, Training Videos, and Webinars
- Customer Support Is Available 24/7 To Answer Any Questions
- Mobile Trading and Deposit Bonuses Are Available
Intro to Boss Capital
Although Boss Capital is new, they still might be familiar to experienced investors. Boss Capital is a brand of Altivex Limited, who is also behind Redwood Options and Traderush. Also, Boss Capital uses the Tech Financials trading platform, which should make experienced traders feel right at home.
Boss Capital offers a wide variety of assets and trading options. They accept traders and currencies from around the world. This includes traders from the U.S. In fact, the entire site seems geared towards English-speaking traders – including all support.
Overview of Trading Platform
The trading platform is similar to the typical Tech Financials look, only with a bigger font and overall size. Basically, the platform fills the entire browser window. We liked the look of the platform – it was clean with intuitive navigation.
Trading consists of four steps, all conducted via a series of dropdown menus. First, you select the Option Type. The four options are Call/Put, One Touch, Boundary and Short Term. Next, you select the asset you want to trade. Then, you choose a direction. These will differ depending on which option type you selected in step one. Basically, however, you’re simply selecting the predicted value of the asset in one direction or another. Finally, you select the amount you want to invest.
The main trading page also links to an Academy page and a Contact page. The Boss Capital Academy contains a variety of help options, including FAQ’s and videos. The Contact page allows you to call, chat or email Boss Capital with any questions or concerns.
Profit and Return Rates
Boss Capital advertises a return rate of 85%. While sometimes the claims made on a trading site will be exaggerated, or apply only to select assets, we found that wasn’t the case here. There are a substantial amount of assets with an actual payout of 85%.
Return rates and profits are also determined by the type account. Here’s a breakdown:
- The Standard account has a minimum deposit of $200, with a 30% bonus. Standard members have access to the Trading Academy (which is the Boss Capital online help center) and a special binary option e-book.
- The Executive account has a minimum deposit of $1000. There is a 40% bonus. Aside from access to the Trading Academy, Executive members get one risk-free trade, a strategy lesson and expedited withdrawals.
- The Gold account offers a 50% bonus with an initial deposit of $5000. These members get three strategy sessions with an advisor, a personal account manager and three risk-free trades.
- The Platinum account requires an initial deposit of $10,000, with an 86% bonus on winning Forex and Index trades. Also included are five risk-free trades and access to VIP webinars.
- The VIP account is the top of the line. Requiring a $50,000 initial deposit, VIPs get everything mentioned above as well as 15 risk-free trades and an 89% profit on all winning trades.
Overview of Assets and Expiry Times
One hundred and forty-four assets are available, which includes 44 stocks, 24 currencies, eight commodities and 28 indices. Currencies include many major exchange rates, including quite a few featuring the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin is also available, which is an emerging currency we were excited to see supported. Stocks include international companies such as Disney, JP Morgan Chase, Tesco and Paris Telecom. Indices include most major world markets such as Dow Futures, the Shanghai Stock Exchange, the ASX, TADWUL, EGX 30 and more. The eight commodities traded are coffee, corn, gold, oil, platinum, silver, sugar and wheat.
Expiry rules vary depending on the type of assets. Currencies, stocks and commodities all follow the formula of (Bid + Ask) divided by two. Most indices, however, use Last Quote, except for the following: S&P 500, S&P Future, NIKKEI Future and NASDAQ future. These four use (Bid + Ask) divided by two.
Deposits and Withdrawal Info
The minimum deposit to set up a trading account with Boss Capital is 200 units of your preferred currency. We found this to be right in line with most other trading platforms. Additionally, each option has a minimum investment of 10 units in your home currency, and a maximum of 7500.
Currency may be deposited into your account via most major credit cards. There are electronic transfer options, too.
VIP and Platinum accounts have free withdrawals. Otherwise, withdrawals cost $30. Expedited and same-day withdrawals are available for additional fees.
Overall, Boss Capital seems to benefit from being relatively new to the marketplace. The technology behind the site was secure and efficient. The trading platform itself was easy to understand. The selection of assets was varied. If Boss Capital represents the future of binary option trading, then the future is looking very bright indeed.